Reciprocal Clubs in Bahrain
Your Home Away From Home
We are lucky to have three other great member's only reciprocal clubs in Bahrain.
As a member of The British Club you can enter all of them for a nominal fee.
Fancy a change of scenery? Check out our Bahrain reciprocal clubs.
Bahrain Reciprocal Club Entry Rules
Under our reciprocal arrangements, members may visit the above mentioned clubs in Bahrain, subject to the following conditions:
1. Fully paid up members (including temporary members) may gain entry to all three reciprocal clubs on payment of BHD1.000
2. Signing in of guests is not allowed
3. Use of additional facilities, e.g. Stables, Yacht Moorings, Library is not allowed. Sports facilities cannot be booked in advance, however, when signing in, if facilities are available they can be used
4. Any persons abusing the system or banned from one of the clubs will be banned from all 4 clubs
5. Entry to a reciprocal club is at their discretion and may not be honoured during busy periods or events
6. These rules may change during the holy month of Ramadan
Please contact the reciprocal club you wish to visit on public holidays etc before visiting to ensure entry is available